Questions Customers Should Ask Their General Contractor
Here is the list of top 21 most frequently asked questions most homeowners want to know
We have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions that every homeowner should ask their General Contractor before hiring him or her.
- How much experience do you have with this type of work ?
- Are other people happy with your work ? (Reviews)
- What are some examples of your work? (Pictures)
- Are you licensed and insured?
- How do I contact you ?
- Do you have free content online that will help me decisions?
- Can I afford the project I have in mind?
- Are your sub-contractor licensed and insured?
- What are your typical days for working and what hours?
- How does billing work
- What are the milestones I can expect?
- How do handle design change/ change orders?
- Do you charge by the hour, lump sum, or base plus time and material?
- How much work will you be doing your self versus a crew or other independent contractors?
- Will you be working on other project at the same time as my job?
- Is drive time to job site included?
- What is your refund policy?
- Do you offer a warranty on your work?
- What professional associations are you a part of?
- Can I trust you?
- When can you start?
Follow Gorilla Corp on Social Media for More Tips and Tricks